De-stressers

Some of the things I do to manage the stress created by the need to take action are, like most people:
1. PROCRASTINATE
2. Pretend that something else is more important.
3. Distract myself
4. PROCRASTINATE
5. Have memory lapses
6. PROCRASTINATE

This week is crunch week, as I need to do take action on two things.
Firstly I need to be ready for an important job interview on Tuesday morning. For a person whoose income is about to dry up on Thursday and who has just signed a mortgage, you'd think this would be fairly high priority.
Secondly I need to get on with sorting things in the unit, prior to the removalists coming in on Friday. I need to turn out cupboards, de-stock the fridge, have bedding washed and folded, clear ornaments and nik-naks off tables & window ledges, throw out old clothes etc, once again one would think that this would be a fairly high priority, as my time after Sunday evening is going to be very limited.

So WHAT am I doing???
Sitting here having a lovely time going through my digital photos of favourite gardens and plants, and practising using Picasa to upload them to this blog.
Writing `catch-up' emails to old friends,
Updating my calendar,
Thinking about getting out into the garden etc

I'd better get on with it (sigh)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closed Loop Here I come!

Too many drugs