Conversations with no-one

There's lots of times I just hold conversations with no-one. Sometimes they're about nothing, sometimes they are about ideas, sometimes they are about trying to make sense of something. Lots of times they are about trying to work out why someone else said or did something. Lots of times they're just strings of words I like the sound of. Tonight I'm wondering about an acquaintance who has been playing a different type of word game and I'm not sure whats going on. I thought I had control of the word game, but then it turned and went into a dark space. I've brokered a ceasefire, but am not sure what I've bought!

Someone once told me I try to analyse things too much. I don't think so, I think that humans are worth analysing, an endless source of engagement. But it usually brings me undone, because people then want to lean on me and I'm not very good at being leant on. I just hear and (think) I understand. It doesn't mean I can fix anything!
The observer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closed Loop Here I come!

Too many drugs